- 4 zucchinis about 15cm long
- 1 tbsp. onion, grated
- 1 tbsp. butter or oil
- ½ green pepper, chopped
- 1 large tomato, chopped and skinned
- ½ tsp. basil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp. flour
- 1 cup (250ml) dry white wine
- Soy sauce
- 2 cups cooked crabmeat, fresh or frozen
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Grated rind of 1 lemon
- Cut the zucchinis lengthwise and scoop out the seeds leaving about 1cm of flesh.
- Cook zucchinis in a saucepan covering them with boiling water for 2 minutes.
- Sauté onion in butter until soft, add green pepper, tomato, basil and seasoning and simmer 5 minutes.
- Add the crabmeat and lemon juice and rind and heat through.
- Put the mixtures into the zucchinis and place under a griller to brown.
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram