- 1 kangaroo strip loin
- 1-2 seaweed sheets
- MARINADE SAUCE
- Miren wine
- Soy sauce
- Sancho pepper
- Wasabi powder
- 80g soba noodles
- 1 tbsp. pickled ginger
- Squeeze of lime
- 1 tbsp. oil
- Chopped chives
- 1 tsp. cucumber
- 1 tsp. pickled radish
- Make marinade to taste, depending on your desire.
- Roll loin through marinade, leave for 10 minutes to 2 hours.
- Put aside.
- In a clean bowl, mix cooked soba noodles, squeeze of lime and all other ingredients.
- Remove kangaroo from marinade, place in a hot oiled pan, searing well, cook to your liking (recommend not past medium).
- Remove and rest for 4-5 minutes.
- Reduce remaining marinade in a pan until it starts to thicken.
- Taking cooked loin, roll in seaweed sheets tightly.
- On a large white plate, place soba noodle salad in the centre in rectangle shape.
- Slice loin into 3mm pieces and overlap on a salad. Sauce with your marinade reduction – a little on each side.
Place chopsticks on the side, garnish with chive batons.
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram