- 4 x No.3 poussins
- 3 tbsp. lime juice
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh coriander
- 1 cup (250ml) coconut milk
- 1 red chilli, chopped
- 2 tbsp. honey
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Prepare poussin into spatchcocks
- To make marinade, place lime juice, coriander, coconut milk, chilli, honey and black pepper to taste, in a large baking dish.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Cook on a hot barbecue or under a hot grill, basting frequently with the marinade.
- Cook 15 minutes each side or under the hot grill 5 minutes each side, or until tender and cooked through.
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram