- 1kg green prawns
- 1 x 375g bottle Teriyaki Marinade
- 10-15 wooden skewers
- Shell prawns, leaving the tails intact.
- Soak skewers in cold water.
- Place the prawns in a glass or ceramic dish and cover with marinade.
- Thread prawns onto soaked skewers. For small prawns thread 2-3 per skewer, for large prawns thread only 1 prawn from tail to head.
- Heat the barbecue plate and place a square of baking paper on the grill bars.
- Place the prawns on the grill, brushing with marinade as they cook.
Cook only until prawns turn pink.
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram