- 4 flathead fillets
- 2 tsp. freshly crushed garlic
- 2 tbsp. teriyaki sauce
- 125ml dry white wine
- 125ml olive oil
- 2 tsp. freshly chopped ginger
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Combine garlic, ginger, teriyaki sauce, lemon juice and wine in a shallow dish.
- Add fillets.
- Allow to marinate for 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Heat a frying pan (greased with a little oil) and cook fillets basting with remaining marinade until fish is cooked.
Serve with rice.
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram