- 500g cuttlefish fillets (Alternatively Squid or Scallops.)
- 100g snow peas, topped and tailed
- 4 green shallots, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp. shredded ginger
- 1 tbsp. torn fresh mint leaves
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 2 tbsp. fish sauce
- 2 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- Garnish – thin shallot strips
Cut the cuttlefish flesh into ½ cm thin strips horizontally.
Cut snow peas into thin strips.
Heat the oil in a wok over medium-high heat and cook the shallot, ginger and snow peas for 2 minutes tossing constantly, add cuttlefish, fish sauce and lime juice toss and cook a further 1-2 minutes or until cuttlefish is “bright white”. Serve garnished with extra shallot strips and steamed rice.
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram