- 500g squid hoods
- 1 large green capsicum
- 1 large red capsicum
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced
- ⅓ cup of water
- 1 tbsp. palm sugar
- 1 tbsp. fish sauce
- 1 tbsp. sweet chilli sauce
- Cut squid hoods in half; score shallow criss-cross pattern on the inside surface, cut into 2cm x 3cm pieces.
- Quarter capsicums, remove seeds and membranes. Grill capsicums, skin-side up, until skin blisters and blackens. Peel away skin; cut capsicum the same size as squid.
- Heat oil in a wok or large frying pan: stir-fry garlic until fragrant.
- Add squid, water, sugar and fish sauce; stir-fry until squid curls.
- Add capsicum and chilli sauce; stir-fry, tossing until hot.
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram