- 4 squid, cleaned and skin removed
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 1 piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. oil
- 1 cube chicken bouillon
- 3 medium zucchini
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- ¼ cup mushrooms, sliced
- ½ cup of water
- 2 tsp. cornstarch
Prepare the sauce first.
- Blend the cornstarch and sugar in a small bowl with the lemon juice.
- Stir in soy sauce, water and chicken bouillon.
- Set aside.
- Cut the squid evenly into rings.
- Cut the ginger into wafer-thin slices.
- Finely shred the wafers of ginger.
- Drop squid into a saucepan of boiling water.
- Boil for 10 seconds, remove immediately and drain.
- Heat the oil in the wok or large skillet.
- Stir fry the zucchini for 2 minutes.
- Add the ginger, squid and mushrooms.
- Stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the sauce.
- Cook, stirring constantly until the mixture boils and thickens.
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram