- 1kg green king prawns
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 3 tbsp. hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp. barbecue sauce
- 1 tsp. chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. oil
- 1 tbsp. dry sherry
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Shell prawns leaving tails intact.
- Combine sauces, honey, oil, sherry and garlic in a large bowl, add prawns and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Drain prawns, reserving marinade.
- Thread prawns onto skewers.
- Barbecue until prawns are tender.
- Brush with reserved marinade during cooking.
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram