- 750g cod or any firm white fillet, cut into chunks
- 500g green tiger prawns, peeled and deveined
- 250g scallops, brown bits removed
- 3 potatoes, peeled and diced
- 4 cups fish or vegetable stock
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 30g butter
- 2 onions, finely sliced
- 2 tbsp. plain flour
- 2 cups hot cream or milk
- 2 tbsp. dill, chopped
- Melt butter in a large heavy saucepan.
- Add onions and cook over low heat until golden.
- Stir in potatoes and flour and toss until coated.
- Add fish/vegetable stock, stirring until smooth and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Add fish chunks, simmer, and partially covered until fish is opaque (approx 4 minutes.
- Add prawns, and scallops simmer another few minutes until prawns turn pink.
- Stir in hot, but not boiling, cream or milk and heat very slowly, without boiling.
- Season with salt and pepper and stir in dill.
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram