- 500g scallop meat
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped parsley
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 medium bacon rasher, cut in half for every 2 scallops
- Thaw scallop meat naturally.
- Place scallops on a dish and sprinkle with combined basil, parsley, salt, pepper and paprika.
- Wrap a piece of bacon around each scallop and secure with a toothpick.
- Deep fry or grill the scallops on horseback until bacon is cooked.
Serve on a bed of Saffron rice with fresh cucumber and tomato salad.
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram