- 500g scallop meat
- 2 tbsp. butter
- ⅓ cup cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 tbsp. grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp. cracker crumbs
- Salt and pepper for taste
- Sauté scallops gently in 1 tbsp. butter for 2 minutes.
- Stir in soup, then season with salt and pepper.
- Place in a 2-quart baking dish.
- Mix remaining butter crumbs an parmesan cheese.
- Sprinkle over top of casserole and broil a few inches from heat until lightly golden browned and hot.
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram