- 20 (500g) medium green prawns
- 1 tbsp. peanut oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tsp. curry powder
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 medium red capsicum, sliced
- 3 sticks celery, sliced
- ¾ cup cream
- 1 tbsp. golden syrup
- ¼ tsp. sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. freshly chopped coriander leaves
- Shell and devein prawns, leaving tails intact.
- Heat peanut oil in a large frying pan.
- Cook garlic and curry powder until fragrant.
- Add prawns, onion, capsicum and celery, cook, stirring until prawns are tender.
- Add combined cream, golden syrup and sesame oil.
- Stir until hot.
Serve sprinkled coriander leaves.
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram