- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1kg pipies, cleaned and sandless
- 45ml water
- 1 tbsp. corn flour, mixed with 2 tbsp. water
- 1 tbsp. freshly chopped coriander
- 3 shallots, finely chopped
- 1 bottle Black Bean Sauce
- Place sesame oil, pipies and water in a pan and cook until pipies start to open.
- Add Black Bean Sauce and cook until all pipies have opened.
- Add cornflour and stir until sauce has thickened, around 1 minute on high.
- Add coriander and shallots.
Serve with rice or noodles.
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram