- 45ml vegetable oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. Tom Yum paste
- 200g pipies, cleaned
- 200g black mussels, cleaned
- 1 stalk lemongrass, chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 1 tbsp. fresh coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp. coriander stalk and roots, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. Thai fish sauce
- Heat oil in a wok or large cooking pot.
- Add onion, Tom Yum, pipies and mussels.
- Simmer, covered with a lid for 30 seconds.
- Add chicken stock, lemongrass, lime juice, coriander stalk and roots, Thai fish sauce and stir through.
- Cook until all shells have opened.
Add fresh coriander leaves and serve in soup bowls.
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram