- 2 dozen oyster in half shell
- GAZPACHO SALSA
- 2 small ripe tomatoes, diced
- 10cm length continental cucumber, diced
- 2 shallots, white part finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- Dash Tabasco sauce
- Ground black pepper
Combine salsa ingredients, mix well.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour
Spoon salsa and juices over oysters.
Arrange on a platter to serve.
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram