- 3 dozen natural oysters in ½ shells
- Juice of ½ lime or lemon
- 6 slices smoked salmon, cut into fine strips
- 250ml sour cream
- 2 tbsp. fresh chives, chopped for garnish
- Red caviar, for garnish
- Crushed ice, for serving
- Sprinkle the oysters with lime juice and top with smoked salmon,
- Dollop the sour cream onto the end of oysters.
- Garnish with chives and red caviar.
- Serve on a bed of crushed ice.
- Serves 6 as an entrée.
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram