- 500g whole mussels, cleaned
- 24 oysters in ½ shells
- 60g butter softened
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. orange juice
- 1 tbsp. white wine
- Preheat barbecue to high heat.
- Place mussels and oysters on the barbecue grill and cook for 3-5 minutes or until mussel shells open and oysters are warm.
- Discard any mussels that do not open after 5 minutes of cooking.
- Place butter, parsley, lemon juice, orange juice and wine in a heavy-based saucepan.
- Place on barbecue and cook, stirring for 2 minutes or until mixture is bubbling.
- Place oysters and mussels on a serving platter, drizzle with butter mixture and serve immediately.
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram