- 2 rabbits (cut into joints)
- 1 ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- ¾ cup barbecue sauce
- ½ cup of water
- Season moist pieces of rabbit with the salt and pepper.
- Place in a shallow baking dish and brush generously with barbecue sauce.
- Pour water in dish, cover and bake at 350°F for about 45 minutes.
- Turn pieces and brush again with the barbecue sauce.
- Bake uncovered for an additional 20 – 30 minutes until browned and tender, brushing again with sauce to keep surface moist.
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram