- 200ml duck stock
- 1 tbsp. good marmalade
- 1 tbsp. chopped parsley
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- A sprig of parsley to garnish
- 20 duck medallions
- Heat the duck stock until boiling.
- When it comes to the boil add marmalade and return to the boil.
- Reduce heat and allow to simmer, until ready to serve.
- Heat a frying pan and smear with a little olive oil.
- When the pan is very hot, place seasoned medallions in the pan and cook for approximately 1 minute on each side.
- Spoon the sauce onto warmed plates and neatly present the medallions on top. Garnish with a sprig of parsley.
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram