- 1 cooked lobster
- 2 large mangoes
- 1 tbsp. spring onions, chopped
- 1 cup (250ml) cream
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. freshly chopped mint
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Prepare lobster by removing vein and sac from near the head.
- Remove from shell and slice into 8cm pieces.
- Sprinkle with 1 tbsp. of the lemon juice and set aside.
- Peel, slice and remove the seed from the mangoes.
- Place in a bowl together with the onions and chopped mint.
- Mix the cream and lemon juice together and pour over the mangoes.
- Add the lobster and season with the rest of the lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour, before serving.
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram