- 750g scallop meat
- 3 tbsp. dry sherry
- 3 tbsp. teriyaki sauce
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 tbsp. water
- Combine the scallop meat, sherry, teriyaki sauce, juice and zest of lemon in a shallow dish.
- Marinate at least 2 hours or overnight in the refrigerator.
- Remove the scallops from the marinade and reserve the marinade.
- Place scallops on a broiling pan and broil 3 inches from the heat for 3 minutes.
- Keep warm while you prepare the sauce.
- Dissolve the cornstarch in water.
- Bring reserved marinade to a boil and add the cornstarch/water mix.
- Return to the boil and boil for 1 minute.
- Pour over the scallops and serve over rice or serve as an appetizer with the sauce on the side for dipping.
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram