- 2 lb Ostrich steak, cut into 1/2” thick slices
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp. scallions, minced
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup bourbon
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. Olive oil
- Place ostrich, brown sugar, mustard, bourbon, scallions, garlic and Worcestershire sauce in a zip-loc bag.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Remove meat from marinade but do not discard the liquid.
- Heat oil and sauté ostrich until lightly browned.
- Drain any remaining oil.
- Add marinade, lower heat and simmer for a few minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve over rice or buttered noodles.
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram