- 1kg kangaroo strip loin, (diced)
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp. ground coriander
- Vegetable oil
- ½ tbsp. ground cumin
- 2 brown onions, (diced)
- 1 tbsp. ground turmeric
- 2 cloves garlic, (crushed)
- 200g plain yoghurt
- 1kg diced potato
- 1 x 410g can crushed tomatoes
- 1 juiced lime
- 2 tbsp. tomato paste
- 100g English spinach
- Combine coriander, cumin, yoghurt and lime in a large bowl, add kangaroo and mix well.
- Cover and place in the fridge for 2-4 hours or overnight, if possible.
- Heat oil and cook garlic and onions until soft.
- Stir in kangaroo mixture, potatoes, crushed tomatoes, tomato paste and seasoning.
- Bring to a slow boil.
- Reduce to simmer for 1-1 ½ hours or until tender.
- Check to season and add spinach, simmer for 3-5 minutes or until spinach has wilted.
- Serve with rice or Nann bread and enjoy.
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram