- 2 cups raw flaked crab meat
- 2 tbsp. butter
- ½ white wine
- 2 tbsp. grated onion
- ⅔ cup Thick Cream Sauce (see recipe above)
- ½ tsp. nutmeg
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms, sautéed
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Place the flaked crab meat in a pan with the butter, wine and onions and heat for 2 minutes.
- Combine the cream sauce with the mushrooms and the crabmeat, lemon juice and nutmeg.
- Put into individual dishes or 1 large dish and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
Cook until hot and place under the griller to brown.
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram