- 500g large squid, cleaned and left whole
- ¼ cup of soy sauce
- 6-8 cups assorted salad greens
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 ½ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- Marinade squid in soy sauce for 1 hour.
- Thread skewers through the squid 2-3 times so they will lie flat on the grill. Skewer the tentacles separately.
- Grill the squid very quickly, on the hottest part of the grill; it should take no more than 60 seconds per side to become lightly browned.
- Dress the greens with the lemon juice and olive oil, then cut up the squid and scatter it on top of the salad.
- Sprinkle with the sesame oil and serve.
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram