- 24 only scallop meat
- 1 tbsp. oil, cooking
- 1 tbsp. sour cream
- 1 tsp. chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. chervil, chopped
- ½ cup yellow tomato puree
- ½ cup red tomato puree
- 2 sprigs chervil
- Salt and pepper
- Heat oil in a medium sauté pan.
- Season scallops with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Quickly sear the scallops on both sides. Be careful not to overcook.
- Remove and place on a plate to cool.
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, chives and chervil, and season with salt and pepper.
- Set aside.
- Build your funky scallops in 2 parfait glasses.
- Spoon 2 tbsp. yellow puree into each glass, followed by 4 scallops, 2 tbsp red puree, 4 scallops, 2 tbsp. yellow puree, 4 scallops, 2 tbsp. red puree.
- Top each with 1 tbsp. herb sour cream and garnish with the chervil sprig.
Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram