- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cups breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp. dry mixed aromatic herbs
- 1 kg pipies, cooked marinere style and removed from the shell
- 3 tbsp. Tartare sauce
- Place eggs in a bowl and season with a little salt and pepper.
- Combine breadcrumbs and herbs in a separate bowl.
- Dip pipie meat in egg mixture then roll in breadcrumbs.
- Deep fry pipie meat in hot oil, until golden brown.
- Drain on absorbent paper and serve immediately with tartare sauce.
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram