- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cups breadcrumbs
- ¾ kg large mussel meat
- 3 tbsp. tartare sauce
- 1 tbsp. dry mixed aromatic herbs
- Place eggs in a bowl and season with a little salt and pepper.
- Combine breadcrumbs and herbs in a separate bowl, mix well.
- Dip mussels in egg mixture, then roll in breadcrumbs.
- Deep fry mussel meat in hot oil, until golden brown. Drain on absorbent paper and serve immediately with tartare sauce.
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram