- 2 tbsp. oil
- 750g boneless fillets, sliced
- 1 tbsp. chopped lemongrass (optional)
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh ginger
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 bunch spinach, washed and roughly chopped
- 3 medium onions, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp. ground turmeric
- 1 cup fish stock
- 1 tbsp. vinegar
- 1 tbsp. fish sauce
- Chopped fresh coriander
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat.
- Cook fish, turning, for 2-3 minutes or until firm. Transfer to a plate.
- Add onions and garlic to the pan.
- Cook stirring until onions are tender.
- Blend in ginger, lemon grass and turmeric.
- Cook stirring for 1 minute.
- Add fish stock.
- Blend into the pan with vinegar, fish sauce and seasonings.
- Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat, simmer uncovered for 5 minutes.
- Stir in fish and spinach.
- Simmer for a further 2-3 minutes.
Sprinkle with coriander and serve with rice.
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram