- 2 duck confit portions
- 1 large carrot
- 1 large parsnip
- 1 celery stick
- 1 large onion
- 1 small pumpkin wedge
- 2 sprigs thyme
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp. freshly grated parmesan
- 500g penne pasta
- 1 tbsp. chopped parsley
- Salt and freshly milled pepper
- Grill duck confit or cook in a hot oven until crisp. Leave to cool so you can shred or cut up.
- Peel and cut vegetables into sticks, toss in olive oil, add thyme and place into an oven dish.
- Roast in a hot oven for about 40 minutes until golden brown.
- Boil the pasta in plenty of boiling water until cooked, drain well.
- Mix pasta with the vegetables and duck. Add parsley, cracked pepper, parmesan and toss well.
- Present with a sprinkle of parsley and a little parmesan.
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram