- 4 duck confit portions
- 1 large carrot
- 1 large parsnip
- 2 celery sticks
- 1 large onion
- 1 small wedge pumpkin
- 2 sprigs thyme
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- Salt and freshly milled pepper
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- Peel and cut vegetables into sticks or wedges and toss them in olive oil.
- Add thyme, place into an oven dish and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast in a hot oven for about 40 minutes until golden brown and cooked.
- Crisp up the duck confit under a grill for 10 minutes or in a hot oven for 30 minutes.
- Place a few raw spinach leaves on a warm plate, add a spoonful of roasted vegetables and place the duck confit on top.
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram