- Prepare and cook duck breasts, (see Cooking Duck Breast Portions from Duck Recipes No. 2)
- Pour the duck fat into a suitable container and place the pan back on the stove on high heat. Deglaze the pan with white wine and let it reduce down by half.
- Add cumquat liquid, the cumquats and allow to reduce to a nice syrupy sauce. Add the herbs, and correct to taste.
- Slice duck breasts 2-3 times on an angle and arrange on warmed plates.
- Pour a little of the sauce around and serve.
This dish would be great served on top of a rosti potato.
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram