- 300g crocodile meat, cut into thin slices
- 30g peanut oil
- 20g basil leaves
- 20g parsley
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 20g white wine vinegar
- 200ml olive oil
- 1 mango
- Salt and pepper
- Heat peanut oil in a frying pan, sauté seasoned crocodile pieces for about 2 minutes then set aside.
- Blend basil, parsley, garlic and olive oil and white wine vinegar in a food processor until smooth, set aside.
- Slice mango thinly and arrange on a plate.
- Place crocodile slices in the centre, drizzle basil sauce around the plate and garnish with fresh herbs.
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram