- 400g crocodile meat cut in 2cm cubes
- 40ml lime juice
- 200ml chicken stock
- 30ml honey
- 30g brown sugar
- 5g fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 30ml olive oil
- 10g cornflour
- Salt and pepper
- 8 bamboo skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes
- Thread crocodile meat onto bamboo skewers, place in a flat dish.
- Season with salt and pepper, pour lime juice over and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Remove skewered crocodile and save residue for the sauce.
- Heat oil in frying pan and sauté crocodile for about 2 minutes, set aside and keep warm.
- Combine saved lime juice, honey, brown sugar, chicken stock and cornflour in a saucepan.
- Bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Place skewers on a plate, spoon sauce over meat and garnish with fresh herbs.
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram