- 2 x 200g crocodile fillets
- 20ml lime juice
- 2 spring onions
- 30g butter
- Fresh rosemary leaves
- 40ml dry vermouth
- 120ml fish stock
- 60ml cream
- Salt and pepper
- Season crocodile fillets with salt and pepper.
- Dry fry the crocodile fillets on a barbecue or non-stick frying pan for about 2 minutes each side.
- Sprinkle with lime juice and set aside.
- Heat butter in a frying pan, add spring onions and fry for about 1 minute.
- Add rosemary leaves and dry vermouth and reduce until almost dry, add fish stock, and reduce by half.
- Add cream and reheat until just about boiling point.
- Season to taste.
- Pour sauce through a strainer.
- Place spoonfuls of sauce on a plate and place crocodile fillet on it.
Serve with steamed vegetables.
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram