- 500g scallop meat
- Juice of 2 limes
- Juice of 1 orange
- Grated rind of 1 lemon
- Grated rind of 1 lime
- Grated rind of ½ orange
- 2 tbsp. orange liqueur
- 4-6 lime slices
This recipe should be made one day prior to serving.
- Slice the raw scallop thinly.
- Mix all ingredients and add the scallops.
- Let sit covered in the refrigerator overnight. (The acid in the citrus juice will cook the scallops).
- Arrange your favourite green lettuce on cold plates and top with a mound of the scallops.
- Garnish with a slice of lime.
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram