- 4 x 200g (approximately) cod fillets
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. mixed fresh herbs, finely chopped (a mixture of your preference: thyme, marjoram, dill, basil, rosemary, oregano)
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Sprinkle fish with herbs, lemon and garlic.
- Leave for 30 mins.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Grill for approximately 5 minutes, depending on the thickness of fish.
Turn once only, grill the second side until done, approximately 5 minutes.
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram