- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 rashers bacon, chopped
- 100gr pistachio nuts shelled
- 100gr pine nuts, roasted
- 1 tbsp. parsley, chopped
- ½ tbsp. sage, chopped
- ½ tbsp. thyme, chopped
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 cup white breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a suitable pan, cook the bacon for a moment.
- When a little fat appears, add the onion and cook it without colour for a few minutes.
- Mix the nuts, herbs lemon and breadcrumbs together.
- When the onion and bacon are cooked, cool a little, and add them to the other ingredients.
- Add egg and mix it all well together.
- Form into small balls and place on a lightly greased tray and cook for about 20 minutes in a hot oven.
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram