- 1kg large cooked prawns
- 250g rice vermicelli noodles
- 4 green onion, sliced finely
- 1 large red capsicum, sliced finely
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- ½ cup coarsely chopped unsalted roasted peanuts
- 1 tbsp. coarsely chopped fresh coriander leaves
- CHILLI DRESSING
- 2 tbsp. peanut oil
- ¼ cup of soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- 2 tsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. tomato sauce
- 1 birdseye chilli, seeded and finely chopped
To make chilli dressing; combine all ingredients in a screw-top jar and shake well.
Shell and devein prawns, leaving tails intact.
Place noodles in a medium heatproof bowl, cover with boiling water, stand only until just tender; drain.
Combine prawns, noodles and remaining ingredients and chilli dressing in a large bowl.
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram