- ⅓ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup chopped mixed herbs of choice
- 2 tbsp. olive oil, extra for cooking
- 2kg large green prawns, peeled and deveined
- 2 small pieces lemongrass, crushed
- 1 small red chilli, seeded and chopped
- 2 limes or lemons, juiced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp. chopped ginger
- 20 short skewers
- Lime or lemon wedges for garnish
- Combine oil, herbs, ginger, lemongrass, chilli and lime juice in a bowl.
- Mix well.
- Add prawns.
- Toss well to coat prawns with marinade.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Heat extra oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Drain prawns.
- Cook in batches 2-3 minutes until they have change colour.
- Thread hot prawns onto skewers.
Serve immediately with lime or lemon wedges.
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram