- 2 tbsp. sambal oelek
- 1 tbsp. coarse chopped fresh lemongrass
- ¾ cup (180ml) coconut milk
- 1 tbsp. coarse chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 2 tsp. grated fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, quartered
- ½ tsp. ground turmeric
- 4 x 500g (no. 5) poussins, halved
- Blend or process sambal, lemongrass, milk coriander, ginger, garlic and turmeric until almost smooth.
- Pour mixture over poussins in a shallow dish.
- Cover; refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
- Drain poussin, over a medium bowl; reserve marinade.
- Char-grill or barbecue poussin until brown on both sides and cooked through, brushing with reserved marinade during cooking.
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram