- 16 oysters
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 4 thick beef rib-eye fillet steaks
- 30g butter, melted
- SPICY SAUCE
- ¼ cup Father’s favourite sauce
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp fresh mint, chopped
- Combine oysters and lemon juice in a small bowl; stand for at least 15 minutes.
- Cut a small pocket in the side of each steak.
- Fill the pockets with oysters, secure openings with toothpicks.
- Cook steaks on greased barbecue plate turning frequently until cooked as desired.
- Brush steaks with butter during cooking.
- Combine sauce ingredients in a small jug.
- Serve over steaks.
Steaks can be prepared several hours ahead. Keep covered in refrigerator.
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram