- 1 Peking roasted duck breast
- 2 corella pears
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. seeded mustard
- 1 tsp. chives, chopped
- Mixed salad leaves
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Slice the duck breast, keeping the slices together, place on a dish and heat under a hot salamander.
- Cut the pears into 8 pieces lengthways, removing the core.
- Allow butter to melt in a suitable pan, add sugar and pears.
- Toss until lightly golden.
- Make a salad dressing with oil, vinegar, mustard and chives. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss salad leaves with the dressing and place onto a serving plate.
- Add duck slices with four slices of pear. Drizzle with remaining syrup from the pan and serve.
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram