- 1 cup of fine dry bread crumbs
- 1 tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. nutmeg
- 3 eggs
- ½ tsp. mixed herbs
- 1 cup full cream milk
- 1 kg ground buffalo
- 1 cup carrots, shredded
- 1 full stick celery, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- ½ cup hickory flavoured catsup may use regular instead
- Place crumbs, salt, pepper, nutmeg and herbs in a bowl.
- Add eggs and milk then mix well.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Slowly blend in chopped buffalo, carrots, celery and onion.
- Spread evenly in a 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Spread catsup evenly on top.
- Bake at 160°C (325°F) for 1 hour or until done.
Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting.
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram