- 6 x 100g blue salmon fillets with skin on
- Plain flour seasoned with salt and pepper
- Olive oil for frying
- Lemon wedges for garnish
- Cover fish pieces with seasoned flour, shake off excess.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan over moderate heat.
- Fry fish until golden brown on both sides.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Sprinkle with salt.
Garnish with fresh lemon wedges and serve with a tossed salad.
Other fish can be substituted in this recipe; Grunter, King Salmon, Bream, Red Throat Emperor, Flathead, Coral Trout.
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram