- 600g kangaroo strip loin
- Salt and pepper
- 1 red capsicum
- 1 zucchini
- 1 salad onion
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 small eggplant
- 6 mushrooms
- Olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Season strip loin with salt and pepper and lightly oil.
- Cut all vegetables into different shapes and sizes.
- Onto a hot BBQ hotplate (or pan) put onion and garlic, then rest of vegetables, pour on 2 tbsp. of oil, cook all till cooked and showing a little colour.
- Place in a serving bowl drizzle in olive oil and balsamic vinegar and a little salt and pepper to taste. Mix well.
- Now place strip loin onto the grill (or pan) and turn after 3-4 minutes cook for another 3 minutes till about medium-rare.
- Take off and place on a clean plate. Rest for 2-3 minutes.
- Slice strip loin on an angle in long thin strips, mix with salad and serve immediately.
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram