- 6 x No. 4 poussins
- Green olive dressing
- 75g green olives, pitted, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp. chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 2 cans anchovy fillets, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat B.B.Q. to medium heat.
- Place spatchcocks on oiled B.B.Q. grill and cook for 6-7 minutes each side or until tender and cooked through.
- To make dressing; place olives, parsley, anchovies, garlic, vinegar, oil and black pepper in a bowl and mix to combine. Spoon dressing over poussins and serve immediately.
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram