- 1kg fresh squid tubes, cleaned and sliced into 1cm rings
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ cup tomato paste
- ½ cup white wine
- 4 or 5 cups cooked rice
- Juice of 1 lemon
- In a 4-5 quart pan, bring about 1 ½ inch of water to a boil.
- Add rings, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 30 seconds.
- Drain and dry.
- Fry the rings in olive oil with the onions and garlic until onions are tender.
- Add tomato paste and white wine.
- Spread cooked rice evenly in a baking pan.
- Pour squid mixture over the rice.
- Bake at 200°C for 25 minutes.
Sprinkle juice over the mixture before serving.
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram