- 500g half shell mussels
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp. fresh parsley, finely chopped
- ½ cup stale bread crumbs
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 220°C – 230°C
- Remove mussel meat from shells.
- Combine mussel meat, oil, garlic, parsley and bread crumbs in a small bowl.
- Mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Place one mussel in each half shell.
- Place onto an oven tray.
- Combine tomato with remaining bread crumb mixture.
- Spoon over mussels.
- Bake in a hot oven for 5 minutes or until bread crumbs are browned slightly.
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram